|Details:||MLB.TV Premium for $20, or $10 For Some|
MLB.TV Premium normally costs over $100 per year, and lets you watch out-of-market MLB games on your computer and mobile devices.
They are having a promotion from now through the end of the year:
Things to know about MLB.TV:
- MLB.TV Premium for $20.17 from now through the end of the regular season.
- If you are a AT&T U-Verse, Comcast, Dish, or DirecTV customer, MLB.TV Follw Your Team for $10 from now through the end of the regular season.
Pick one team, and watch the broadcasts of that team while traveling.
If you try to watch a game through MLB.TV while within the normal broadcast area of that team, it will not work.
- The "TV" part of MLB.TV is for people who want to watch their favorite team while living or traveling away from that team's broadcast area.
They call this a "blackout area".
- The radio broadcasts will always work, no matter where you are (at home, work, in the car, etc.), without any blackout areas.
- Games televised nationally cannot work on MLB.TV, such as Sunday Night Baseball games on ESPN and playoff games, unless while you are traveling outside the US.
The radio broadcast will work for those games.
- Yankees fans cannot watch games through MLB.TV while in the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut area.
- Houston Astros fans cannot watch games through MLB.TV while in the south, central, and east areas of Texas.
Through your MLB.TV account page, you can turn off the auto-renew at any time before March 1 of next year.
- You will be automatically subscribed to renew an annual MLB.TV subscription at fully price on March 1 of next year.
Price will be about $110 to $130.