|Details:||New Domain Name $1.18 for 1 year, renewals $7.67/yr|
For a new domain name ending in .COM, .NET, or .ORG,
Domain name renewals, for domains already registered through Godaddy:
- $1 for the first year with code ACES1 .
Add a new .COM, .NET, or .ORG to the cart, change the registration period to "1 year", apply the code ACES1 to change the price to $1.18.
Limit one per account, and only valid on the first year of one new domain name.
Auto-renew is automatically added to the domain, which will renew it at full price unless you remove auto-renew and apply promo codes when renewing.
You can renew domains any time, even years before their expiration date, rather than waiting until close to expiration and risk paying full price.
Their online interface, free DNS, and telephone technical support are good despite the annoyance of sifting through lots of ads during purchases.
- Code cjc795dom or gdbb776 for $8.13/yr renewal of .COM domains
- Code gdbb776 for $7.68/yr renewal of .NET, .ORG, .INFO, and .MOBI domain names
- Code 749aprmo for $7.67/yr renewal of .NET and .ORG domains.
- Code gdz472bk for 26% off an order, useful only when adding extra services to an existing domain, such as domain privacy.
SSL Server Certificates, for websites which handle secure information.
- $13/yr SSL Server Certificate.
Click the link, under Standard SSL choose "Single Domain" for $40 or $50 per year with any number of years you want, and the price changes to $13 per year in the cart.
Also you can add a 1-year of any domain name registration or renewal for $2.17 with the purchase of an SSL Certificate (domain does not need to match the SSL certificate).
Once an SSL Certificate has been purchased and credited to your account, you can run through the steps of creating the certificate for your website.